You should use the matched USB charger and connect to the PC in order to get charged. Please note that using your own charger is not allowed.
Quadcopter Weight: 100g (FAA Registration NOT Required).
Drone Dimensions: 11x11x3.3 in.
Flying time: 10-12 mins.
Charging time: about 100 mins.
Camera Pixels: 0.3MP.
Transmitter Operation Range: about 100 meters.
Video Transmission Range: about 50 meters.
1 x HASAKEE H3 Drone with WiFi FPV Camera.
1 x 4-channel, 2.4GHz Transmitter.
1 x Phone Holder.
2 x 3.7V 750mAh Li-Po Batteries.
1 x USB Charging Cable.
4 x Spare Replacement Blades.
4 x Spare Lamp Covers.
4 x Decorative Parts.
1 x Screwdriver.
1 x Instruction Manual.
Tips for a safe flight:
1)Read your drone manual carefully.
2)If it’s your first time flying make sure you practice in a field far away from people, cars, trees and other obstacles.
3)Know how to use the EMERGENCY STOP FUNCTION before flying.
4)The motors and circuit board may heat up with use. Take a 10-minute cool-down break between flights to ensure your parts last as long as possible.
5)Never fly above crowds or above 300 feet.
6)Never lose line of sight of the drone.
7)Recommend for ages 14+.
8)Always buy HASAKEE parts and accessories.
- 20-24Minutes FLYING TIME: Up to 12minutes flying time. Includes 1 extra Li-Po Battery to double the flight time.
- FPV CAMERA & LIVE VIDEO: Enjoy live video feed of your flight from your iPhone or Android Smart mobile device with all new FPV WiFi feature.
- ALTITUDE HOLD：The Drone is Built-in with An AIR PRESSURE SENSOR, When You Push the Throttle Stick and Then Release, the RC Drone Will Automatically Set the Height. It makes the drone easy to controll and suitable for Any Level of Players.
- PHONE CONTROL: Control the drone with a smart phone in the App to activate multiple functions such as Gravity SENSOR Mode which allows You to Fly Your Rc Drone Forward, Backward, Left or Right in Correspondence to the Angle at Which You Hold Your Mobile Device! You Can Now Be in Total Control.
- HEADLESS MODE: Makes Easier Flight and Better Control, No Worry about Drone Direction When Flying.
Click Here If You Need More Detailed Info…